This programme is suitable for dogs who have complex or multiple behaviour issues and who therefore need longer-term support. Issues include severe reactivity to other dogs or humans, dogs who have bitten a person, more severe sound sensitivities or phobias or more serious incidents of resource guarding.
I do not take on cases where a dog needs to be assessed for court purposes under the Dangerous Dogs Act.
- 15 minute Discovery call pre-Consultation
- Detailed Behaviour Consultation in-person or via Zoom for 1.5-2 hours
- Advice on control and management steps to help the situation from recurring in the immediate future
- Vet referral if this is considered appropriate
- Initial Report & Actions issued within 72 business hours of the Behaviour Consultation
- 5 x 1-2-1 follow-up sessions, each lasting up to 1 hour, and provided every 2 weeks
- Follow-Up Behaviour Support Plan tailored for your dog
- Access to ask questions for the duration of the Programme.
There will be an additional travel fee if you live more than 5 miles each way from my home in Sidmouth – please see my Terms & Conditions
Additional sessions can be purchased if you would like further support.